Saturday 29 November 2014

Are Most Of Your All-Time Favourite Songs Also From Your Teenage Years?

Picturing our life through music.

Yesterday, Sasha Martinengo ( a South African radio D.J @F1sasha ) asked about our favourite opening line in songs. Great idea and it had my mind flitting from one to the next. The most amazing thing was that once I thought of a song, I recalled in vivid detail when I heard it and how I felt. Really great memories.

Anyway, I thought I would post a few of my favourite song titles and I wonder if you can also recall it's opening line or where you heard it first and if you liked it...

  1. Bonnie Tyler: It's a Heartache.
  2. Donna Summer: Last Dance.
  3. Bee Gees: Stayin' Alive.
  4. Abba: Take a Chance on me.
  5. Commodores: Three Times a Lady.
  6. Queen: We Will Rock You.
  7. Manfred Mann: Blinded By The Light.
  8. Supertramp: Give A Little Bit.
  9. Elton John & Kiki Dee: Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
  10. Chicago: If You Leave Me Now.
  11. Doobie Brothers: What A Fool Believes.
  12. Barry Manilow: Can't Smile Without You.
  13. Frank Sinatra: New York, New York.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment