Sunday 15 June 2014

Quack Quack & All That...

A glimpse of the Duck family.

Who doesn't remember reading the adventures of the Duck family. Huey, Dewey and Louie visiting their uncle. To this day I can vividly recall that one picture of uncle Scrooge McDuck taking a bath in his pool filled with money. Or was it full of gold? Anyway, a duck in a bathing costume is most amusing to a youngster. Just to be clear, I loved reading those comics. In fact I used to devour them. So there.

One of our friends has made her garden into a kids paradise complete with duck pond and, what a fantastic duck pond. We were there on Friday afternoon and luckily I had my camera at hand. Even her children helped me get a few interesting shots...

The family assembled and floating about. Isn't it a divine duck pond?
" Make sure you clean under your arms properly. I'll check later. "
" Do hurry up, Dewey. Stop waddling about! "
" Take your time kids. Chew your food before swallowing. "
A family outing to get the kids some exercise . A game of hide & seek might do the trick...
" Quick. Hurry up already, otherwise they'll find us! "
" Don, where do you think they are dear? "
" Gosh, I can barely see you through all that grass. Give us a Quack ...!"
" Ha, ha kids, we found you! "

Biggi

Amazon.de/at:Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck: "The Son of the Sun" - Don Rosa Library

No comments:

Post a Comment