Sunday 29 June 2014

Another Sunday Full Of Sunshine.

Summer, Sun & No Surf...

Our neighbour dropped off a few organic apricots, and as one is bound to do: When life gives you apricots, make apricot jam.
Our area seems to be Stork-Central...literally and I dare say, the village does boast rather a lot of babies...
A new set of neighbours. Of course they couldn't be bothered to neigh hallo to me!
The purple guardians of our gate. Proud and beautiful indeed.
Walking next to the pond, I couldn't resist. Isn't this a wonderful image of reflection?
Different angle. Every morning I walk past this spot. In winter I am tempted to slide across it's frozen cover ( it does blink and entice me to test the icy cover ) and in summer I at times would love to throw a little stone just to see a ripple effect. The fish in there are rather big, so swimming is not a temptation for me...
A few minutes in the vineyard last Thursday.
The vines stand proud with the village in the background. Wine is the Raison d' Etre after all...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment