Monday 2 September 2013

Sunrise, Clouds & An Amply Fed Cat.

A fiery start to a Monday.

While drinking my second cup of coffee, I saw this gorgeous sunrise. Equipped with coffee and my camera, I went outside to greet the morning.
These colours are so soothing. The day ahead looks, oh so good.
This was taken a minute later, but facing the other way.
Sitting on my bench, I spotted this deer on the verge. Going for an early morning excursion no doubt.
This was taken last week, but still is Nirvana to a dreamer.
Of course, this dreamer dreams of a nice meal...
Our Tigger awaiting her turn. Well I found out 3 things yesterday:
  1. Bob is her favourite at the moment.
  2. Bob has been giving her double portions for the last few weeks.
  3. The reason why she looks a bit porkier than usual...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment