Thursday 28 March 2013

The Other Side Of Winter-Beauty.

It's your choice whether you see the good or the bad !

As is usual lately, the weather seems to have been turned on its head. Could it be Nature's little ' Tweet / email / text ' to us ? You know, to look after her.

Of course this late winter spell causes problems, but it is what it is and I choose to see the beauty of it. It won't last and before we know it, we will be complaining about the severe heat of summer !

Here are some photos I shot on my walk yesterday.

Just seeing the different tones of colour, is breathtaking.

Somehow I just wanted to find a sled and be a kid again. Or failing that, a snow fight of sorts.

That would be the perfect for a horse & carriage drive. It kind of reminded me of fairy tales.

Trees cloaked in the season.

I can't decide whether I prefer this view in summer or winter ?

The little chapel down the road. It just seems to perfectly belong there.

I just wanted to share my view of winter with you. There was an amazing article that trended on Twitter, to do with Nature and how we can all make a difference. Here is the link. It is thought provoking !

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment