Friday 18 May 2012

What is it about Procrastination ?

Show of Hands...do you do this too ?

It was a public holiday yesterday. So there really was a lot of time to get things done.

The list of projects that I need to do is endless, and it was a good opportunity to execute them. But no... I did nothing.

You know, I had already planned to do a few things on my list, but somehow I "buried my head in the sand" and did absolutely nothing. Perhaps it is a sort of panic attack because maybe I can not multi-task !

Or maybe it is just so much more fun to watch Re-runs of "Friends" while eating Chips , Chocolate & Pizza ! And it was groovy to laugh & hang-out with Bob.

Oh, I did two loads of washing, so I don't feel to bad.

Anyway, bring on the next public holiday...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment