Sunday 6 May 2012

My first entry....

Hi Everyone,

This is my attempt at showing you what my new life is like here in Eisenberg, Burgenland-Austria.
It's been almost a year since Bob (my husband) and I packed up everything in South-Africa and moved
here to Eisenberg.

With this blog I want to let you know what's going on and how we handle it..
Life here is uncomplicated but wonderful!  The blog definately won't have thrilling stuff in it,
but just everyday, normal, charming & fun things.

Thanks for reading

LoL
Biggi

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, you two. Can't wait to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also so excited to go on the road trip to Denmark.
    Please ask Josie to put some time aside for me, so that she and I can
    Bake some crunchies...that is if she still likes to muck about in the kitchen ?

    ReplyDelete