Saturday 12 May 2012

Gardening, fun or .....what?

From a Flat to a House

It is amazing how life works. For years and years I lived in a flat with no garden. In fact my mum always said when I bought plants that it was a death sentence for them. I definately had no Green Fingers!

Now we have a house with a huge garden that really needs a lot of work. But we like it. (I think that love is just around the corner)

A while ago we bought some pot plants to get some colour. As per instructions from my mum, I planted them, and whoa-they are alive and thriving. Actually everytime my mum visits, she looks to see what magic I used.

I know that to an experienced Gardener these are "small fry", but to me it is a BIG deal

Bob has been slogging it away with a weed-eater - Husqvarna 128DJx 17-Inch 28cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft String Trimmer/Brush Cutter with Detachable Shaft (CARB Compliant) - for hours....he tried a scyth (which was in the barn on our property) first, but then the handle broke and he had to do the advanced version.

To be honest, Bob does the major share of Gardenwork. How lucky am I ?

Biggi

1 comment: